In order to send/transfer funds from your account balance to your wallet, you need to make a withdrawal. You can create 1 withdrawal per currency every 24 hours. In order to do so, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to your User Panel and select "Dashboard";
- Find and click the "Withdraw" button in top right corner;
- Choose the amount to be transferred and click "Withdraw";
- Go to your email inbox (the one connected to your HashFlare account) and click on a link in the withdrawal confirmation letter from the system.
Generally, you can withdraw any amount (up to your total balance) from your HashFlare account. However, there are several rules you need to keep in mind:
1. Each withdrawal is a subject to a transaction fee, which is paid to the blockchain for transaction processing and confirmation. Currently, the following withdrawal minimums are present:
- minimal BTC withdrawal is 0.03000416 BTC, where 0.00000416 BTC is paid to blockchain*;
- minimal ETH withdrawal is 0.10025 ETH, where 0.00025 ETH (in GAS equivalent) is paid to blockchain.
- minimal DASH withdrawal is 0.1003 DASH, where 0.0003 DASH is paid to blockchain;
- minimal ZEC withdrawal is 0.10003 ZEC, where 0.00003 ZEC is paid to blockchain;
2. Each withdrawal must be requested and confirmed by the user on an individual basis. Automatic withdrawal function without the direct involvement of the user is not provided by the system. In order to confirm a withdrawal, please find an email from email@example.com in your email inbox.
Withdrawals are processed immediately after confirmation and the coins usually arrive within under an hour. If the funds are still not in your wallet after 24 hours, please submit a support request.
* We are actively working on changing the method of creating transactions to batches of multiple withdrawals, to reduce the time it takes withdrawals to reach the destination wallets and to reduce the minimum withdrawal limit and network fee for our customers.